125kW QSB5 C125D6C
Cummins Power Generation generator sets are fully integrated power generation systems providing optimum performance, reliability, and versatility for stationary standby applications.
- Heavy Duty Engine - Rugged 4-cycle industrial diesel delivers reliable power and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator - Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
- Control system - The PowerCommand® 2.3 electronic control is standard equipment and provides total generator set system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance.
- Cooling system - Standard cooling package provides reliable running at up to 50 °C (122 °F) ambient temperature.
- Enclosures - The aesthetically appealing enclosure incorporates special designs that deliver one of the quietest generators of its kind. Aluminum material plus durable powder coat paint provides the best anti-corrosion performance. The generator set enclosure has been designed to withstand 180 MPH wind loads in accordance with ASCE7-10. The design has hinged doors to provide easy access for service and maintenance.
- Fuel tanks - Dual wall sub-base fuel tanks are offered as optional features, providing economical and flexible solutions to meet extensive code requirements on diesel fuel tanks.
- NFPA - The generator set accepts full rated load in a single step in accordance with NFPA 110 for Level 1 systems.
- Warranty and service - Backed by a comprehensive warranty and worldwide distributor and dealer network.